Alberta "Central" Bed & Breakfasts
Travel to Alberta
Welcome to Central Alberta ...
Where better to find out about lifestyles, dreams and the spirit of Central Albertans than from a bed & breakfast host. Learn about the 'heart' of Alberta and what captivates the imagination of its residents. Tour the paved backroads, indulge yourself in the culture of small towns and cities ... visit heritage museums, tea houses, craft shops or take in a rodeo, round of golf or a lazy afternoon fishing. Then, relax in the comfort and safety of a bed & breakfast home.
Central Alberta has a lot to offer, such variety ... prairie landscape, rolling parklands, badlands where once dinosaurs roamed and foothills leading toward the majestic Rocky Mountains. And lodging, from charming log chalets to historic homes to modern urban and rural accommodations offering special, personalized bed & breakfast experiences.
How to get to Central Alberta ...
Getting here is easy ... leaving will be more difficult as you become acquainted with the people that call Central Alberta, their home:
- by car and motor home, all highways are paved and many secondary roads, too
- located between two International Airports (Calgary & Edmonton)
- by VIA Rail to Viking, Wainwright and Edmonton
- by motorcoach to most communities
Major Attractions too ...
You won't want to miss some major attractions that are located throughout the Central Alberta region, that tell the story of Alberta's past:
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology in the valley of the Dinosaurs
- Elk Island National Park, a touch of wilderness right next door
- Reynolds Alberta Museum & Canada's Aviation Hall of Fame
- Alberta Prairie Steam Train Excursions, nostalgia at its best
- Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village, historic site depicting early settlement
Alberta Central Bed & Breakfast Hosts:
The trained hosts of Alberta Central Bed & Breakfasts have a wealth of information that they can't wait to share with you ... what to see ... where to dine ... how far to the next town and of course ... where to stay! They cater to tourists, travelling business professionals and persons from all walks of life. Choose from our listing and the hosts will be sure to recommend others along your journey.
9. Village Creek Country Inn, at Pigeon Lake
For information about Central Alberta Bed & Breakfast lodging, please contact any of the hosts that are listed!
Back to CANtravel "Western Canada's Travel Directory"